Hello & Welcome to The Motion Picture Prop Community - Forums
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Game of Thrones Season 6

Anyone watching it? Or since the season ended....watched it?
    Lift your head up off the floor, come up screaming.

Ive been watching it since season 2. I wonder how the show will be different from the books starting next season since GRRM isn't even done with the 6th book yet.

That was one hell of a finale !!!! Whole season was pretty intense!!!!
    The artist formerly known as "Jango's kid"

Best season to date. So many holy cow moments. Sad though....have to wait until April !!!!

Some of those costumes though.......still want a Kings Guard Uniform.

I love the mountain's armor.

I thought the hounds armor from season 1 and 2 was awesome... especially the helmet!!!

Best set of armor....hands down......Tyrions armor from the Battle of Blackwater Bay. So tiny.

I kinda liked some of the hill tribesman costumes from season one. Shagga had a cool helmet.

Great season! Is it possible to dislike someone as much as Ramsey Bolton? And I had thought that Jaffrey was a shit.

Yeah, Ramsey is way worse than Geoffrey!!!!

Ramsey's voice infuriated me. He went away perfectly.

I'm going to miss looking at Margaery Tyrell though. My wife says "She wasn't even that pivotal of a character, who cares?"

She was easy on the fucking eyes, that's why!

She was. Se most certainly was.

I figured she was on the death list as soon as she called Circi "sister". I am curious what the queen of thorns is going to do to them all now that her entire family is dead.

Cersei is going to be amazingly damn ruthless now. She's got an army, the Mountain, and nothing/no one to care or live for. And one hell of a dose of hurt pride to address. This season was quite a great one. Hard to imagine how a series can top this one.

watched a few episodes of Season 1 back in the day haven't watched since.

So, the long rumoured Jon Snow backstory has been confirmed but will it in the books? It has been a frustrating series to read and the storyline splits that occurred earlier in the series ala lord of the rings was very tedious. Great sixth series though. Annoyed it's another year before we get this again. Most things HBO do that make it over here seem to turn out well.