Hello & Welcome to The Motion Picture Prop Community - Forums
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: 2017 Comic Con

2017 Comic Con

Hey, folks if anyone will be at Comic Con this year. Please stop by our table and say hello!

Lee

One of these years I am going to SDCC. Lee, are you taking the Falcon or some other project? If you end up stopping by the Hasbro booth and you see one of the Grand Admiral Thrawn figure sets, I would be eternally grateful if you picked one up for me. Obviously I will pay more than retail for it (I think they are going for $50, I will pay $80 for it).

I'll surely see what it takes. Usually I wait at the end of the line and buy them as the walk out. It takes hours to get through the lines and as an Exhibitor I'm not allowed to participate.

Awesome. What are you taking to the show?

Quote Originally Posted by JC27 View Post
    One of these years I am going to SDCC.
    I went once in 1998.

It was definetly an experience. I'm still mad i missed the space ghost panel, but I did get to see one with june foray on it.
    I used to love going to conventions. but they got so over sold and over crowded, and over priced, that they are no fun anymore. All but stopped gonig to NYCC, and star trek conventions because of it.