Hello & Welcome to The Motion Picture Prop Community - Forums
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Haha yea that sounds like it wa...fun lol. Ive been there though.

Been slacking with the gym, but am on a protien shake diet again, similar to slimfast, but more nutrients to try and kick start me into getting out of the habit of eating bad and then move onto healthy eating again...combined with the gym, this will work great...if i stick with it!

well I survived leg night.... we'll see tomorrow how I really feel. Did a bunch of lunges, squats, deadlifts and a cooldown. Hoping this will shake the rust off so things can get back to some sort of routine again.

This was the board from Tuesday night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lift your head up off the floor, come up screaming.

The "eating right" plan is still paying off
    Down 15 total
    I have slipped about once a week and eaten some garbage , but still in moderation
    Last night was date night at the movies, so I splurged and had a Chicago dog and fries while watching "The Kingsmen" with mrs.slave1pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey you gotta have those cheat days too right. Last night back toy upper body, couldn't lift my arms once finished so had to drink my beer out of a straw. Amazingly today I am relatively pain free. Just gotta stick with and by xmas I should be fine

Don't ask...as I have no idea how it happened....but I have a nasty gash on the bottom of my right foot. Hurts to walk......just my luck right?

No gym this morning. Downstairs later on to do sit-ups (I hate sit-ups), pushups, some arm stuff and maybe the elliptical machine for some time.

My eating is getting better. A lot more fruits and veggies. Snacking is almost all gone. If I do...its a pear or apple.

Sadly...eating right does not always drop lbs for me. Its cardio that burns the lbs for me.

Trying to reduce carbs. Not as easy as I would like....since most of my favorite foods are carbs. LOL

Eating well is just the beginning for me
    I also have to exercise
    That part hasn't begun yet
    I start by losing some weight, and eating right before I try killing myself with exercise
    This way, it's not as big of a shock for me when I do start
    That make any sense ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd done nothing since Christmas but have been hammering it since Saturday. Got those aches you get after having too much time off where the lactic buildup is intense but mine always come two to three days after instead of next day so I delude myself into thinking I'm fine. Tomorrow I'm gonna lay off the weights and pure cardiovascular and get in the ring with a mate and smash the fuck out of each other for twenty minutes.

Boot camp is killing me. I get very frustrated that I cannot keep up with everyone else. Almost to the point where it is not fun. I work out in my basement on off days and leave that workout feeling great about everything.

I am not giving up on Boot Camp, but at least I know I can work out at home and feel good about things.

My diet has changed as well. I am eating less, but more if that makes sense. My carb intake has dropped.....more proteins and complex carbs when I do have them.

I know I have dropped weight as my belt holes have increased by one.

Progress.

FUCK YOU FAT!

I am down 10lbs.

congrats!!!!! I bet you are starting to feel better about the exercising now.

congrats dude. I just need all this goddamn snow to melt so I can start running again. (No sidewalks on the road I live on)
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."

Today i smashed out an hour on the free weights and pullup/chinup station and then a nice long slow run.

So after some serious hard work over the last few weeks after a tough last year with some health shit I've got my self nearer to 14 stones than 15 stones and that hasn't been the case for some time; it's okay to carry weight when it's muscle but it wasn't and knocking on 16 stones at my height ain't good at all. I'd even self generated a lower back problem through continually trying to hold my fat belly in... hahahahahaha.

Anyway, i just stood on the scales at 14 stones 6 pounds. I can even see some tummy muscles and that hasn't been the case since early last year. Ave it!

Another hour on the feee weights (different exercises) but no time for a run before the football semi final. Dinner: salad. Yay. Lunch also a salad. Also yay.

I really need to start working out so my Fett suit fits me better.... problem is, I like beer to much.....
    The artist formerly known as "Jango's kid"

I like beer too. My only solution has been to work harder as i am not prepared to sacrifice beer.